‘Polo in the Vines’ is governed by the Urban Polo Association Limited. Urban Polo events constitute Australia’s only national polo series, which is the largest in the world. Corporate and ticketed attendance across the series exceeds 20,000, and in the last 4 years alone it has generated in excess of $45 million in marketing value for its major sponsors. Urban Polo events receive coverage in all major news mediums ranging from free to air TV, radio and print, as well as through private corporate avenues such as Qantas Inflight Entertainment and premium corporate databases, and are prolific on social media. A regular feature in ‘Party of the Year’ sections of social papers, Urban Polo is becoming the preferred client entertainment vehicle for a growing stable of corporate clients, forging a strong presence in a market previously dominated by traditional sports such as horse racing, football codes, cricket, golf and sailing.
Urban Polo, which includes ‘Polo in the Vines’, is the only polo asset in Australia with a consistent, strategic and effective national marketing strategy designed to complement its performance and premium sponsorship brands.
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Attendance and membership database is growing rapidly.
• This growth is reflected by increasing coverage in mainstream and social media
• The longer running events in the series now sell out well in advance
• It has become a sponsorship platform for a number of major performance and premium international brands such as Lexus, Land Rover, Ferrari, Champagne Pol Roger, Taylors Wines, Stella Artois and Asahi, among a plethora of others
• Polo in the Vines combines the adrenaline of horse racing, with the skill and agility of ball sports together with the grunt and physical vigour of rugby, set in a sophisticated and premium context.
• It is one of the most bespoke experiences in the Clare Valley
• Associated with prestige, success and excellence, Urban Polo is a sport that is ideally placed to provide a marketing platform for a sponsor to integrate its brand into an environment that is often difficult to access
• Polo in the Vines provides communication through an inexpensive medium to carry brand messages to the market place
• It is unrivalled in the Clare Valley market in delivering sponsorship benefits in a professional and national context
• An opportunity to reach the AB demographic in a niche environment
• Association with a sport that is fast becoming the sport of choice for young urban professionals and entrepreneurs
• An opportunity to establish your niche within the sport, and its social fabric, at its early stage of growth
• An inexpensive investment vehicle compared to other mediums
• An ideal branding, sampling and distribution platform
1. Event Naming Rights
2. Team Naming Rights
3. VIP Marquee
4. Public Lounge
5. Dash for Prize
6. Divot Stomp
8. Player Jeans
10. Saddle cloths
11. Game Trophy
12. After Party